Monday 22 October 2007

Our camp at Mendoza

Hi, as you all know we came back from camping at Mendoza a few days ago and I would like to tell you what are the things I most enjoyed .

I loved the camping site, the "Club of Pescadores", it was an amazing place, the view was awesome. We also did many interesting things such as rafting in the Atuel river, the water was freezing but it was really fun. I enjoyed the vivac, it was so much fun, having to build our own shelter and cook our own food, the view there was also great, the only bad thing about it were the "bathrooms". We also visited "La Vieja Bodega" where we could see how wine is made. I got to spend a lot of time with my friends and know new people I didn't know very much.

In my conclusion Mendoza is a really nice part of our country and all the affort made by everyone was really worth it.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my opinion of this camp.

Best wishes .

Florencia Stonski.

7 comments:

Pedro Cinque Juan Agustin Confalonieri Eric Dati said...

WE AGREE WITH YOU. THE TRIP WAS INCREDIBLE WE PAST AN EXCELENT WEEK, WE MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND WE LIKE A LOT THE RAFTING AND ALL THE ACTIVITIES WE DONE.
WE THINKS THAT THE TRIP WAS EXCELENT AND WE MAKES NEW FRIEND AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR US.
KISSIES
PEDRO AND JOSE

saru_manu said...

We had a great time too!

giaccone-rivollier said...

For us this was the best camping ever. We agree with you that Mendoza is a very nice place.
bye

Nora said...

It's great you could enjoy such a wonderful trip.

natyguada said...

Flor,
I had a grat time as you. I like all the activitieswe had done.
Best Wishes.
Guadalupe Balza

Delfina y Agustina said...

Hi Flor, I wish I could have gone to the trip, but now I'm happy because I know that my friends passed a great moment in Mendoza
Kisses

Agus

Delfina y Agustina said...

Hello Flor, You have all the reason, the rafting was excellent and very funny. I want to go again!
All the best

Delfi