Tuesday 3 July 2007

Holidays!

Hi! As we are working with vocabulary connected with entertainment and holidays, I`ve decided to write about my last short holidays.I couldn´t write about my holidays last time because in summer I didn´t go anywhere.
So my last holidays were on Merlo San Luis. We went to different places and we visited the hills and other atractions. The landscape was beautiful and the weather was spectacular we didn`t have any cloudy day. We followed two rivers unil they ended or there was a waterfall, the first river was called Piedra Blanca and the other one Salto de Tabaquillo.(first photo) After those two days climbing and jumping and running we were exhausted so the other day we decided to rest a bit and we visited the city, first we went to a monastery called Las Hermanas de Belen, and later we went to the top of the hill ,in car obiously,(El Filo, you can see on the second photo the road)From there you can see all the city and all the hills,we were so overwhelmed that there was snow, that we started to play with it. Also we arrived just when the sun started to go down,it was really a fantastic landscape and moment. Finally the last day we decided to go to Parque Nacional las Quijadas (that is 300 km from Merlo and you have to go throught the central hills), where you could see the different geologics eras, and also dainosours footprints, there we went down and down, and also we learned new animals, like...cachicabra that is like a bambi, or we saw eagles, wild boars, pumas and littles mules. And just that day a channel was filming something.
And from San Luis we went to Rosario, because it was my cousin`s birhtday.
Well in my opinion that is a really beautiful and intresting place to go, with your family, I really enjoyed it a lot.
Lucas

1 comment:

saru_manu said...

I am very glad that you have a great time!!
I don't know that part of argentina and was a good idea writing about that!!

Manuela Obarrio