Monday 2 July 2007

Welcome Home, Olivia


WELCOME HOME, OLIVIA

Olivia is my pet.She is a dog.She is a poodle.I have got Olivia since two years and I couldn´ t forget that wonderful and exciting moment.
When I arrived home from school, in the afternoon, there she was,scared and so lonely behind a chair in the kitchen.
At first, I didn´ t understand what was that tiny and hairy thing and I felt upset.I wonder myself if that”thing” wasn´ t really a rat, but after a minute I was in a completely state of hapiness.My dear Olivia began to cry,like a baby, so, inmediately Igave her a big hug .
She needed love and protection ,but she continued crying all night long, so…Welcome home Olivia.
Nowadays,she continues being small.She is twenty eight centimetres long and weighs two and half kilograms.Her head is round with small ears and oval,black eyes.She has got a long nose and sharp white teeth,but they aren´ t big.Her whole head and body is hairy and black.Her hair is short and curly.
My mother and I take Olivia to the animal´ s hairdresser for cutting her hair at least twice a year.Her legs are long and thin .
Olivia likes playing with everything which is around her,that´ s to say with her toys,balls,my socks,my parents´ sleepers
and of course my pencils.
She prefers going to the countryside than going for a walk,because she loves running,jumping,and playing with flowers.
My mother becomes angry when Olivia eats her flowers.Isn´ t this funny? I think my dog feels free at the countryside.
Olivia is always happy.She is cheerful and funny.
She eats meat, pastas, tomatoes,lettuce,peanuts, and chocolate, as you can see she eats everything,but she doesn´ t eat her food.She is terrible but it is not her fault,my mother used to give her that special menu and now each time my family is sitting ,having breakfast,or dinner,Olivia asks for her food..
At night, when I go to sleep,she follows me and stays under my bed,lying in a green cushion.
Sometimes, if the night is cold,she jumps onto my bed and sleeps on my feet.
Olivia is incredible,I love her very much,she is not only my pet,she is like my little sister.Thousands of kisses for you…beautiful poodle!!!


Sara Palacios.

6 comments:

saru_manu said...

SARU THAT'S GREAT!
i HAVE A PET TO BUT IS A CAT THAT'S WHY i LIKE LEARNING ABOUT DIFFERENT PETS
KISSES

MANUELA

agos_flor said...

Hi Saru
You have a very nice dog, I have a dog Scott.
Good Luck
Florencia

natyguada said...

Sari that`s fantastic! I`m very happy of you. I have a dog too and I feel the same.
Best Wishes
Guadalupe

chechu_guada said...

Hi Saru !!
I really like your pet ! I think that is very funny ! I don't have a pet .. but I would like to have one .. the problem is my mother !
The photo is very beautiful.
A lot of Kisses
Guadalupe Aguer

viki_pili said...

saruu.
Olvia is a very sweety dog!
we think she is ver friendly with you and of course with others.
We don't have pet!=( but we like them a lot.

Very nice post -
see you ,

Viki and Pili

Nora said...

Sara, you've got a very nice dog. I also have a poodle bu it is white. His name is skippy and he has changed our life. Guada, the problem with moms is that they must be in charge of the pet once the fun of the first month is over ... I understand her very much!!!!