Tuesday 31 July 2007

My winter holidays


Hi! I decide to write about my winter holidays. In my holidays, I went to Mendoza with my family, a friend of my brother and a friend of mine.
We were hospedeted in my grandpa-aunt 's house. It is a country-side. We call it "El Campito". There, we stayed 10 days (I came back yesterday).
We went to ski two times. The first time I was going down of the mountain and I felt down because I coudn't control my skies and I broke me glases. The second time we were very lucky because there were a lot of people and we can't almost get the equipment.
One time we went to the mountain and we rent some sledges and we slide many times with it. That day we saw snowing. It was fantastic!
We went to Puente del Inca. It used to be a hotel but a snow destroit it many years ago. The same day we saw the Aconcagua and when we were going to take a photo and I slide with the camera. Anything happended to the camera but now I realize and I don't know why I did't break my waist.
I went to the cinema with my friend to watch Harry Potter.
We visited my aunt who lived some kilometers away fom "El Campito".
In the photo, I am with my friend In Puente del Inca.
I wish you have like my winter holidays.
Sol

1 comment:

Mili y Lucas said...

Dear Sol,
You are so lucky you could go to Mendoza, I´m very glad of you, I´m sure you had a fantastic time. Happy Winter Holidays.
Lucas