Monday 6 August 2007

My winter holidays


Hi to everyone! This time I will write about my winter holidays.


I went to the province of San Juan and then to Mendonza with my family and my grandmother. In the first first,I stayed in my uncle's house. There, I visited my family and went to some excursions. I went to "El Valle de la Luna" an extraordinary outdoor place. It is a geogical formation and a natural park where there is a museum. Another outing I did was visting the province's cathedral which is very beautiful and modern too.


And in Mendoza I stayed in a comfortable hotel . There I visited "El Cerro de la Gloria" and Mendoza's zoo which is in a mountain. Both are in General San Martin Park.

Well, I enjoyed my winter holidays and I had a lot of fun.


Good Luck.


Guadalupe Balza

1 comment:

saru_manu said...

We both want to go to Mendoza one day...
How lucky you are!
kisses
Manuela and Sara