Tuesday 14 August 2007

My holidays

Hi, as you know, our winter holidays have ended, so I've decided to tell you a little bit about what I have done.

During the winter holidays I stayed in Buenos Aires, I went to the cinema, there I watched Harry Potter 5 and The Simpsons Movie. I also went shopping and to the Parque de la costa with my friends. I slept lots and read some books.In the image,there's me and some of my friends at Parque de la Costa.

I have really enjoyed my winter holidays, I hope you have too.

Best wishes

Florencia Stonski

3 comments:

Joaquín Canedo Peró said...

Hi, i will also tell you what i have done in my winter holidays.
In the first week of winter holidays i have gone to bariloche. there i have done ski, for my fifth time. There i have met my grandfather who lived there since i was born.
In the second week i stay here in Bs.As. where i went to my club with my friends, and to the cinema to watched Harry potter 5, the simpson's movie, and transformers.
In the last 2 days of my holidays i went fishing with my family to Paranasito's river.
Well, I hope you have good holidays like me.

best wishes

only:Canedo Pero Joaquin

saru_manu said...

We are happy you had have a great time with your friends.
Sara and Manuela

Delfina y Agustina said...

Hi Flor, we remembered when we went to Parque de la Costa it's very funny, especially the Montaña Rusa!!
Kisses

Agus and Delfi