Saturday 11 August 2007

Our Winter Holidays

Well as you know the winter holidays have ended, that's why we wanted to tell you about the amazing time that we spent.
Sara
On my winter holidays I went to visit my grandmother who lives in Villa Mercedes , San Luis. I travelled with my mother by bus. It was very cold, so I couldn't play outdoor sports , but , I went shopping , played cards and watched videos with my cousins and friends. I had the opportunity to go to a birthday party and I was happy for that because all the people there were dressed in old fashioned clothes .Really great! In the end my friends invited me to travel to San Luis.I hadn´ t been there since 2004.I was surprised because the city looked different.
We went sightseeing , and to the theatre. The play was fantastic. It was about an old lady and a knight living in the middle ages. Finally I returned to Buenos Aires. I met my friends and we arranged to go to the cinema , play videos games and have lunch in a fast food restaurant. We also listened to music and talked a lot about our holidays..
At last , I prepared my rucksack and ….welcome school again!!!.

Manuela
On my winter holidays I stayed in Buenos Aires fot the first time that's why I enjoyed a lot. Every day I went out with friends or with my family. I went shopping, to the cinema, to the zoo and to my grandparent's house.
When I was in the countryclub I went cycling with my friends and we met in some houses and at night we went to the game's room. I spent a lot of time reading Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. In the mornings I slept a lot and at nights I played with the computer and watched tv. The last day I met some friends and we went to Mc Donalds and we rent a dvd. Finally the moment of returning came and we are now at school!

Well we both hope you enjoyed your holidays like we did.

Lots of kisses

Manuela and Sara

1 comment:

natyguada said...

Sara and Manuela,
I have enjoyed my winter holidays as you did. You both are right it is time to return to classes, the winter holidays have finished.
Guadalupe Balza.