Friday 24 August 2007

My Winter Holidays

Well I know it's been a long time since holidays ended but I want to tell you a bit about mine.

I did lots of things with my friends such as going to the club, cuba (almost everyday jeje), going to the cinema and going out. In the cinema I watched The Simpsons the first day it was released and it was amazing!!, Incorregibles, actually it wasn't that bad and Harry Potter 5 which I neither liked a lot.
In cuba I played a lot of tennis and football.

Well that's all for now, later I'll tell you about panchi's holidays and how rivo fell down a horse jaja.


Bye bye

Joaquin Olego & Francisco Olmedo

3 comments:

glennyprada said...

hi,
In our winter holidays we also went to see los simpson we think it is an incredible film and please write about panchis holidays and when rivo fall down

Olego&Olmedo said...

Unlickly, we can't. Panchi don't want to talk about that but he will soon post sth about the rugby world cup.

saru_manu said...

We hope you had have a nice holiday

kisses

Sara and Manuela