Wednesday 30 May 2007

Countryclub


As many of you know I usually go to my grandparents' house on weekends. I think that is a great opportunity of doing sport or relaxing. There, I have three cats but I am the owner of the only male called Tom. I play a lot with them and I have great fun there!
Near my house there is a clubhouse with games and next to that a restaurant where I meet with some friends at night and we sometimes have dinner there.
I want you to know about my weekends and I hope you enjoy reading this and please I will be glad to know about yours...
See you..
Manuela Obarrio

4 comments:

Nora said...

Was the picture taken at your grandparent's house? It is great to have such a nice place to get away from this hectic city....
Nice post. Go on working like this.

Delfina y Agustina said...

Manu you are lucky!!
You have fun all the years.
We wish that you can go the next summer.
Kisses

Agus and Delfi

viki_pili said...

Manu,very nice picture!
We had visited your countryclub, we liked a lot and we have a lot of fun there..
In our opinion you are very lucky because of that great opportunity!
We think that in summer you can enjoy more than in winter because you can swim in the swimming pool and of course in winter no.
kissies
see you..

Victoria and Pilar

tironepoet said...

hi!how are you?
you are so likely to have a place like that to relax from school and the city.The picture is beautiful.Well I'm living now.All my best.
*Marlene*