Saturday 26 May 2007




Hello!!!! As you know, I have written about my holidays but this time I will write about my family.


My family is not a big one. First, I have a mother call Susana, she is a scientific. My mother works at UBA as my father, the difference is that my father is a doctor. He is a 51-year-old father and my mum is 49 yers old. I have a brother and a sister, they are older than me. My sister, Florencia, is nineteen, she study at UADE and has a boyfriend call Hernan but we say him Nano. Santiago is 22- year-old. He works in a magazine call AD LATINA. He doesn't have a girlfriend. At last, I have a little dog called Wendy and a tortoise.

6 comments:

Nora said...

You´ve got a nice family and a cute dog ... I also have a pet dog called Skippy and it's the fifth memeber of my family.

saru_manu said...

OH it was really nice to learn about your family Guada!!
you have a great family and I love Wendy she is beautiful!

See you

Manuela!

Delfina y Agustina said...

Guada you have a nice family and now Wendy was a new member of it.
We think that she was a beauty dog.
Now we know new things about tour family!

Kisses

Agus and Delfi

glennyprada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glennyprada said...

hi guada,
You have a great family and a lovely dog.I also have a dog call lobo who is a siberian husky and a tortoise call flofi.Please continue writing like this...

viki_pili said...

Hi Guada!
We also know about you family but with the post we knew more about them.
Your dog Wendy is lovely and very funny! We know that you love it a lot!
kisses

Vicky and Pili