Wednesday 9 May 2007

Summer Holidays

Hello we are Sara and Manuela and we want to tell you about our summer holidays.
I(Sara) went to The south part of our country: Bariloche, an important tourist center with my family. I had a great time visiting a lot of hills and lakes. The landscape is really beautiful and I took incredible pictures.
After visiting Bariloche I went to San Martín de los Andes. Although the weather was very cold and I enjoy visiting it.
I(Manuela) went to Miramar. I had a great time swimming and sunbathing in the beach. I went with my family and some friends and that's why I enjoyed it a lot! This wasn't the first time I went there but I always have great fun!

We both hope you had a great time too!

Sara and Manuela

5 comments:

Nora said...

Bariloche is an incredible place indeed whether you go in winter or summer. I've been there many times and I would love visiting it again.
Why don't you prepare a post with some pictures and notes about that amazing city?

Delfina y Agustina said...

Hi!
We have a great holidays too!Although we stayed in Buenos Aires.
I (Delfina) went to a countryhouse,where I stayed 15 days.I had a lot of fun with my parents and my sisters.I did a lot of things too like swimming in the swimming pool and sundbated a lot.
I (Agustina) went to Mar del Plata.I went to the beach very often and I sundbated and swam too.

We hope we can have the same holidays next summer!!

Joaquín Canedo Peró said...

I have greats holidays too! I go to villa gessel every summer.
I usually go in february but sometimes I go in january with my uncle, aunt, and my cousins Matias and javier. There, my cousins, me, and some friend I have there enter to beach soccer cups. This year we played three cups.The first one we won it, the second we lost the FINAL, and the last we get revange and won it again.So that was one of my best holidays in my life.
Joaco.cp

natyguada said...

We are really glad you could have this fantastic holidays!!!! At the same, we are very happy you have fun too!
Hope you enjoy it a lot!
All the best.
Guada and Naty.

agos_flor said...

Hi!
Both the mountains and the beach are great places to go on holidays. We are really happy you had a nice time.

Love
Florencia and Agostina