Sunday 13 May 2007

Summer Holidays

Hello, we're Agustina and Milagros we want to tell you all about our holidays. We had different experiences each.

Agustina:
On holidays, I went to Pinamar with my cousins. It was great. We went to the beach every day, there, with my cousin that is 10 years old, we did sand castles which was very funny. At night, my older cousins that are 14 years old and I, went out to different places alone. I met a lot of friends, but now I can't see them because they live far away. But I enjoyed it very much and my cousins too.

Milagros:
On holidays, I went to different places. I went to the countryside and to San Isidro. In the countryside, I stayed with some friends and we swam in the swimming pool.
In San Isidro I stayed in my aunt's house where I had a really good time with my cousins.
Then when all my friends were back in Bs.As. I went with them to several places.

Well, those were our holidays. We hope you have enjoyed them.

2 comments:

english_1d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delfina y Agustina said...

Agus, Mili you have very nice holidays, we too.

Kisses

Agus and Delfi