Monday 7 May 2007

My Pet

Hi everyone!.As most of you have written about your holidays, I wanted to change...
I've decided to write about my pet. I have a dog called Scott. What I really like about him is that he's really playful, for example when he wants to play with me he takes something from me and runs arround the dinner-room table and when I reach him he licks my face. I like taking him for a walk - although sometimes he pulls so hard that it looks as if HE was taking ME for a walk. Right now he is sitting beside me, I think he wants something more to eat... (I've just fed him). He sleeps on the floor at my parent´s room, where he has a sort of bed for dogs. He is supposed to eat twice a day, although sometimes my brother gives him the vegetables he doesn´t like. Here's one of the first photos we've taken of him, but now he's three times that size.



I hope you've enjoyed reading a little bit about my dog.



Florencia Stonski

3 comments:

Nora said...

Very cute dog ... and it was great you've published something different. Go on working like that.

Delfina y Agustina said...

We think that Scott is very beautiful! Flor you are lucky because you have a fantastic dog.

see you,

Agus and Delfi

rodri-mili said...

Hi! How beautiful is that dog. Rodrigo hasn't a dog and we won´t have one.He will like to have a big dog, with much hair. He wants a Biggle.Milagroshave a little dog, like the ones called “Pincher”,and a Beaggle too,called Teo,he lives with Milagros's mother on the country side.
Good blog :).
Best Wishes
Rodrigo & Milagros