Wednesday 21 November 2007

My Cousins


Hello, I'm goig to tell you somethig about my cousins and I. I have two brothers and one sister. I'm very luck because I have 9 cousins. Some of them are 30 years old and the little one is 2 years. That is incredible. For example we get togheter in Christmas or New Year or sometimes I visited them or they visited me.

Their names are: Victoria, Serrana, Mariana, Sebastián, Fernando, Andrea, Luca, Federico and Martín. We passed very good and many times we chat together or we go to the cinema. Last year we went to the cinema, or we go to the shopping to eat an ice-cream.
In that photo you can see my sister, Eugenia that is next to me, Ignacio and Nicolás my brothers next to me too and in the back 5 of my cousins. Behind me Mariana's husband.
Well. I wish you like my little description of my cousins.
See you
Agustina

1 comment:

glennyprada said...

Agus:
Great family.They are a lot,how many cousins you has???

besos!!!

prada