Monday 26 November 2007

Summer Holidays

Hi, today I've decided to write about my summer holidays which are just about to start. I'm going to go to Mar del Plata like I did last year, from the 15th of December to the 1st of January. There I'll spend Christmas and New Year with my family and some friends, I'll also go to the beach and sunbathe. During the rest of the holidays I'll probably go to C.U.B.A . There, I usually go to the pool, sunbathe, play hockey and chat with my friends.


I love summer holidays because I get to do many interesting and fun things, I don't have to wake up early in the morning to go to school, I go to the pool or the beach almost every day and I really enjoy myself .


Well I hope yu've enjoyed my post.


Good Luck and enjoy your summer holidays.


Florencia Stonski

No comments: