Wednesday 6 June 2007

My cousin


Hi! I'm going to write about My cousin Luca. He is a little baby that is 10 months. He is very funny, he likes playing and he laugh all the time. I think he is a beautiful child. I love him so much and when Luca was born I feel very happy. Is incredible, I got 9 cousins, a lot I think.

All the Saturdays I'm going to visit him and when I arrived he looks surprised. He always is moving, jumping and sometimes he cry. He eats alone and is funny look at him because always the cookie that he have disapeared in a second. It's in Luca's mouth.

Well, I think that you will like this little information that I gave you about my cousin.

Kisses

Agustina

3 comments:

Delfina y Agustina said...

Hi Agus!
First of all,your cousin is very beautiful and he have 10 months!
You had told me somethings like that every saturday you see him and that he is always playing and sometimes he cry.
You are very lucky because you have 9 cousins!I have 5!

Cheers

Delfina.

Nora said...

It's great you can share your time with so many cousins. Having a big loving family is great. And Luca is a very nice baby...

Mili y Lucas said...

Hi!Agustina, I think that your cousin is very lovely and very mischievous. You are very lucky to have 9 cousins and share your love with all of them, Ionly have 2 cousins.

Kisses

Lucas