Sunday 17 June 2007

Shrek the Third


Hi again.

This time I've decided to write about the movie Shrek the Third.

There are lots of things to say about this movie. It's amazing, everyone can have fun with it, from little children to adults. As you might know there are two more movies Shrek and Shrek2. Shrek is an oger who lives with Fiona (Cameron Dias), the princess from Far Far Away. Some other characters are, Shrek's best friend, the Donkey (Eddie Murphie), Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas), Prince Charming, Arty(Justin Timberlake) and many others.

I had the opportunity to watch it last Friday with my friends, I had a really good time. If you haven't watched it, you should, it's really funny.

Good Luck

Florencia Stonski

2 comments:

saru_manu said...

Hi Flor that was a nice post.
I saw that movie twice with my friends and my cousin I like it very much but it isn't as funny as the second!
well see you

Manuela

chechu_guada said...

HI FLOR !!
I saw the film and I think that is incredible.
The second was funnier than the third.
I went to the cinema with all my family.
For me the best character is the cat, because it´s the funnier.

kisses

Guadalupe