Thursday 7 June 2007

Rupert Grint



RUPERT GRINT

Rupert Grint was born on August 24th, 1988 in Hertfordshire, England. From a very young age, he knew he wanted to be an actor, and took part in after school drama classes.
Already a Harry Potter fan from reading the books, Rupert was watching a British television show for kids that told about auditions for the film. He sent in a letter because he thought he would be perfect for the role of Ron. Not one to let matters drop, Rupert logged onto the Newsround website and saw that another boy had sent in an audition video. With the help of his mother, Rupert made a video as well, and soon after, he received notice that he had an audition. Finaly he got the role of Ron Weasly.
He acted in a lot of movies such as:

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
-Driving Lessons (2006)
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
-Thunderpants (2002)
-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

I wish you like my post...

*Marlene*

3 comments:

Nora said...

Great design. Your first post and you've included so many pictures... Well done!

english_1d said...

I would have the same luck as this boy have had. Cause I love acting!
If I can, I will see the movies I haven't watch about Rupert Grint.
I like you post. It is very interesting.

Only Sol Rey

chechu_guada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.