Wednesday 6 June 2007

My (photogenic) dog:


Hi!
As everyone have been talking about their pets, I wanted to talk about mine aswell.


I have a dog called Canela (really I don´t know if it´s her colour, but the name fits to her). She`s a Golden Retriever and it´s...let me think...oh, yes, 4 years old. But now it´s nothing to do with that photo in which she has...I think that 6 months. In fact, she´s the double of big... or more.

Although her size, she´s very friendly and inofensive - she has never bitten people- but I think that in my flat she doesn´t have space enough for a dog like her ; in a house she would be better, more commfy. Anyway, very near to my house its "Plaza Las Heras" , so I take Canela for a walk on middays, my brother at afternoons and my father at night.

Canela (like that kind of dogs) loves water. In this picture I remember that we were in Palermo´s lakes and she escaped from me and throw directly into the water. She even swam up to the little island of the middle! She also loves eating and sleeping. I think that when we are not at home, she sleeps over the beds, sofas and even over my teddy bears!


With my brother, we `ve teached her a lot of tricks, like: To sit, to stand up, to jump, to give you her leg and to give you the other, to lie onto the floor, to find us when we hide and to find SOMETHING we hide. It seems a lot, right? Well, really it´s not because they are all like games for her and we always prized her with food if she do it O.K.

Well, if I told you all the stories I have from Canela, we would stay up to midnight like this, so I better end it here...or not...
Just as last detail, I`d like to tell you all the ways in which we call Canela:
Cane
Canu
Canelon
Caneloide
And there are a few more, but that´s all for now.
Hope you like my post...(or not),
Natalia








3 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems you love your dog dearly... Nice post.
Go on working, learning and having fun.

Delfina y Agustina said...

Your dog is so beautiful...
I wish to have a dog one day
Cheers
Agustina

Anonymous said...

HI Nati.
You have a very nice dog, I love dogs, I have one, Scott.
Good luck