Tuesday 5 June 2007

My dogs





Hi! I want to talk about my dogs,Napoleon,Chopper and Bethoven.You can say that I'm crazy because I have three but I love them!
First I'm going to write about the old one
Bethoven:
Bethoven is a Beagle,he is 8 years old,and we bought it because my sister,one day saw him in the veterinary and she didn`t stop crying.He is a calm dog,he is always sleeping in my bed as all nights.When he was a puppy he was always running but now the things that he always do, are eat and sleep.
Chopper:
Chopper is a Bulldog.He is 1 year old.He is very funny:the face,his body.He doesn`t play so much but when we go with him to the park he run so fast that I can`t catch him!.He is a very good dog but when he is angry with me,he bit me.
Napoleon:
Napoleon is a Bulldog like Chopper,He is 10 months.He is not as funny as Chopper.He play all the time with me with the ball,with the bounce and he think that biting my hands is funny!.He is always running,no sleeping.He sometimes sleep in my bed,so I have to be crouched.
Kisses
Delfina.

3 comments:

Nora said...

You must have a big place with so many dogs around! Chopper ... like the Milo's dog (in the book "The Body"). Are there any stories about him as there are about the Chopper of the book?

tironepoet said...

hi,
There are so beautiful your dogs, I have a dog called Fiona like Sherk's girlfriend.She is a Sharpei.Well,I'm leaving now but I will write again to tell you more about Fiona .
All the best.
Marlene

Delfina y Agustina said...

Hi Delfi!
I love your dogs, they are very beautiful and funny, especially Chopper. Well, I wish that one day I could have one because I like them very much.
Kisses
Agustina