Tuesday 26 June 2007

nico


Hi, with this foto I want you to know more about me.I was born on April 7th in 1994, since I was two years I went to the kindergarten Pau Pau and when I was four years I started at Saint Agustine's School.



I like listen to music, play tennis and football with my friends in the club C.U.B.A.

I sarted to play tennis when I was six years with my parents. Now I still play tennis with them.

I have been playing rugby in C.U.B.A from 2004 to 2006.



For two years I had done box in C.U.B.A then i left because I didn't have time. In the photo appeares me and the two coaches.















Last year I have done acuatic ski with my cousins. In the photo appeares me and the instructor.









Now I realize that first year is a very big and difficult chalenge. I hope to pass all the subjects.


Now I am learning how to play the guitarr whit my father.
Bye i hope you are interested.



NICO GLENNY




2 comments:

Pedro Cinque Juan Agustin Confalonieri Eric Dati said...

hello!

your post is very beautiful.. I like all the picture you post.. in the picture i can see that you past a very good timee.. :)

kisses


Jose.

rodri-mili said...

Dear Nicolás,
Hello! How good post, you have a great life.I didn't know you play the guitar. The pictures are very good.Post more things about you.
Best wishhes

Rodrigo