Tuesday 26 June 2007

My cousins



HI !I am going to write about my cousins. I have 16 cousins but in this photo appear only some of them.
This photo was taken this summer, when we went to Miramar. We had been planning that trip for a long time.
I really like playing with all my cousins. They are very funny , we go to the cinema, to the shopping and also to the club together.
I have 2 cousins that are twins, they are 8 years old. I'm the oldest girl cousing so, sometimes I get very boried because they are all younger than me, exept for 3 boys.
I have 2 baby cousins, one is 1 mounth and the other is 9 mounth.
However I spend more time with my boy cousin , who is the same age than me , than with the others.
Well I think I have a big family , and that you will like this little information I gave you about my cousins.

Kisses

Guadalupe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! I read your post and it's very nice.. a like a lot all the
the pictures that you post ,they are very beatiful..

kisses


Jose

saru_manu said...

I spend last summer with you and your coussins and I enjoy it very much that's why I think you have an incredible family!
lots of kisses

manuela

agos_flor said...

Hi Guada
You have lots of cousins!!
I only have five. Nice post.
Good Luck
Florencia

natyguada said...

Hello Guada!!
I think you have a lovely family.
Nice post.
lot of kisses
Guadalupe

viki_pili said...

Hi Guada!
We really like your post..
we had already known them and we had a lot of fun with them !
best wishies .

viki and pili