Monday 3 September 2007

A imperceptible story



This time I decide to talk about a book I read in my summer holiday. It is called "Crímenes Imperceptibles" written by Guillermo Martínez. The story is about:


A young student after some days he arrived to Oxford, London, he found a dead body of an old woman who had been asphyxiated with a pillow.The murder was a intelectual challenge that Arthur Seldom had proposed and the first of some other murders.

I really like the story that is why a read it in just three days.I decide to write about this because we are reading this kind of stories in English. I wish you like my post.



Sol Rey

2 comments:

saru_manu said...

Sol I like very much your post and was really original.
Kisses

Manuela and Sara

viki_pili said...

We didn't read thst book but if you said that it's perfect so we could read it..we like your post because it was very interested..good job!!
best wishies,
victoria and pilar