Thursday 20 September 2007

San Martín de los Andes


I decied to post about San Martín de los Andes. It is in the province of Neuquén , 1700 kilometres far from Buenos Aires. It is a fantastic turistic place to spend yours holidays.
Last week, I went there with my family and my cousins by car. We only shied but in San Martín de los Andes you can also go fishing and treching. There are a lot of hotels and cottages, my father rented one near the center.
Every day, we went to the Cerro Chapelco, whick is 20 kilometres away from San Martín de los Andes. We rented the boats and the skis. We had confortable equiptmentes (gloves, hats , glasses, warm socks, etc)
The weather was quiet good, only one day was completly sunny and the others were cloudy and of cours it was terrible cold.
We took a lot of photos in the snow and skiing...!! I really like the snow!!
Well I like this place and I wish you can visit it some time !!
Guadalupe

No comments: