Wednesday 26 September 2007

My kitten



Hello,


Today I'm posting here to tell you something about my kitten, Tom. He arrived to my life last year on September. His mother is my grandmother's cat and he has 4 broathers,that you can see in the picture.He is the grey one in the left. I chose him because he is similar to the cartoon of Tom & Jerry and that's why he is called like that.


Unfortunately I have it in my grandpearents's house which has a large garden because he grew up there and I can't bring him to an apartment now that he loves the while.


Tom is a really good partner and he never leaves me alone. I love seing him running all over the garden and playing with the trees' leaves. He also loves being stroke and plastered.


Well, I hope you ejoyed reading my post because this little annimal is very special for me. See you soon in school.


Manuela Obarrio Regnani


2 comments:

natyguada said...

Manuela:
Tom is very beautiful, I have enjoyed reading your post.
Good Luck.
Guadalupe Balza

Pedro Cinque Juan Agustin Confalonieri Eric Dati said...

MANU:
WE LIKE A LOT YOUR POST. TOM IS A VERY NICE CAT
KISSIES

PEDRO AND JOSE