Saturday 29 September 2007

My trip to San Juan


We are going to talk about my trip to San Juan last September. The main reason of this trip was the national championship of volleyball where I represented the metropolitan team.

This journey started at 16th September and finished at 23rd. We went by bus with the female metropolitan team and the hole trip lasted 21h.
The first match was next day at 11:00am against Mendoza. Unfortunately we lost 3-1. We were very disappointed with our first performance. In the following match against Corrientes we were very enthusiastic with our victory. Finally, after one week of hard work we won the 7th place in the national ranking.
In our free time we could do some tourism around San Juan. We visited some wine house, the Manuel Belgrano's house and the church. The city is developing fast; the hospitality is excellent and has many tourist points.
Although we could not win the championship, it was a great opportunity to make new friends and to participate in this important tournament.

4 comments:

Nora said...

Well done! It's great to be part of the national ranking and I think it is even better to be able to take part in this kind of events - you practice sports, you make new friends and you gain a lot of interesting experience.

natyguada said...

Pedro:
I have visited San Juan because one part of my family live there and it is a beautiful city. I have visited the church too.
What do you think about the city?
Good Luck
Guadalupe Balza

Pedro Cinque Juan Agustin Confalonieri Eric Dati said...

THANK`S FOR THE COMENTS WE GET A CONCLUTION THAT SAN JUAN IS A BEATIFUL CITY WITH A LOT OF INCREDIBLE´S PLACE TU VISITED WE RECOMEN YOU TO VISISTED
WE HOPE YOU LIKE OUR POST
KISSIES

PEDRO AND JOSE

Mili y Lucas said...

Pedro:
It`s great that you join a group like that, there you met new friends and you can travel, I am very glad of you, becouse you have lots of advantages. I also like voleyball and I think it`s great.
Good Luck
Lucas